Monday, September 3, 2018

BEAUTY REVIEW: THE "EXTRA" ORDINARY £6 FOUNDATION?


Not even £6, at only £5.90 it's actually a decent price. It's been reviewed by the likes of Wayne Goss, who has reviewed it as a great foundation. If you are a Mac foundation fan he even has listed your Mac foundation shade that matches The Ordinary foundation shades (check out the vid). So I decided to purchase it, after his hyped review. I got the 3.2R as I have yellow undertone, I got the high coverage foundation formula 30ml.

The packaging is okay, I guess because it's a low price it's just pretty "ordinary". I love the texture a bit more wetter than Mac! Which I actually prefer at times so that the foundation glides on more better, Mac foundation is a little more thicker in texture. I love my Mac foundation, I've been wearing it for years so when I decided to use The Ordinary foundation I reverted back to Mac after a while. Unfortunately it was a bit too on the red tone side, so I decided to mix it with my Mac Foundation.  I wish they did more shades that's the downfall, don't let me go there when it comes to WOC, foundations and our shades.






No comments:

Post a Comment